|With a high lens and filter range the Practitioner Ophthalmoscope is ideal for the Primary Care specialist.
• 6 Apertures
• Wide angle – for the best possible general diagnosis through a dilated pupil
• Intermediate – particularly useful in pediatric examination, permits easier access through an undulated pupil
• Macular – reduces excessive pupillary reaction and patient discomfort
• Slit – to determine retinal elevations and depressions and anterior chamber depth
• Fixation cross – for assessment of the degree and direction of eccentric fixation
• Cobalt blue – for the detection and examination of corneal scars and abrasions.
This price does not include postage or customs clearance; please contact us to discuss delivery options.
Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope Head and light bulb Only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.